"The salesman that came to my house was pleasant, not in a hurry and willing to take the time to go through step by step of how the procedure would go. Could not complain about any service from beginning to end."
"The people you have working for you are very professional and the work shows."
"The rep thoroughly explained what we needed to know about the Generac generator, answering all questions."
Generator Service Information & Tips
Generator service is done on an annual basis per the generator manufacturer’s specifications and on an as needed basis. Annual service is billed at time of service so there are no long term contracts with up-front payments required. Beco Inc. generator servicing includes:
Generator Preventative Care Tips:
Beco Inc. recommends a few preventative measures in addition to the annual generator service provided in order to ensure your generator continues to run efficiently.
Oil and filter change Fuel and Voltage regulation check Overall evaluation and maintenance 3 year parts and labor warranty on all Generac generators
The following tips are not meant to take place of the annual service but rather to compliment the annual service and help you get the best performance from your generator. As with any machine, a generator requires regular maintenance.
- Periodically listen for your unit to exercise. Beco Inc. has set up your generator to exercise weekly. If you are not a home during the regular exercise time ask us to change its schedule at your next service. If you have not heard it exercise recently, you may have a problem.
- If you have had work done to your gas line make sure you listen for your unit to exercise.
- Always keep landscape plants and materials from blocking the generator. It needs to have access to clean, unobstructed air to operate properly.
- Always use caution when digging to avoid damaging the underground electrical and gas lines.
- Beco reommends battery replacement at least every 3 years.
Generator Repair for Greensboro, High Point & Winston Salem